Monday, October 03, 2011

monday blues

morning worlddddd. So like I'm waitg for my bus nw. So fckg hotttt. All interchange should have aircon man srsly. So sickening! And I think I missed my bus by a few seconds only lor. Kns! I walk so fast alr still miss. Nb. Another long week. Ughhhh. 4 months alr I'm still nt used to it. I miss my carefree lifeeee. The period aft graduation. Sleeping at midnight and waking up as and when I like. Workg life is sucha torture. I wonder hw ppl endure man. I wna be my own boss too ;(

Anw the wkends were spent nuaing at home watchg dramas n variety show. Gd and top so cute! Hahaha. Ok gd is cute top is cool. So boredddd. Why the freaking bus so Slow. Welllll. Met up w py and naq w gene on fri night. Had dins at secret recipe and caught friends w benefits at cathay. Naq n py left aft the movie. So gene and I headed to rochor beancurd. Old times old times. Hanging out late just to htht.

I hope thrs nth t do at work today. I'm getting supet lazy recently. Don wna do anything. No motivation for anything. I just wanna do nothing.

Alright this is getting wordy and naggy. Wooots my bus jst came. Jst nice. The aircon powerrrr. Hahah Bye all!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home